Monday, August 23, 2010

Touring the Geneve


Hey folks,

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to ya'll.  Things have been crazy to say the least.  After getting off the plane in Geneva we were shuttled by bus to a hotel where we dropped off our bags and set out for the Alps.  The first 4 days were spent in a town of 200 tucked away in the Alps....here's what happened:
[Disclaimer: Internet quality does not allow me to share my many words of wisdom with the world]


A lot of that...and a lot of this:




And a bit of this:


Capped off with this:





Then we decided we should do some work...and by work, I mean take over a city.  The Geneve had no idea what hit them, or so we thought.

Initially Geneva, seemed quiet, ordinary, and extrememly upscale.  After enjoying many a brew at the lake front, I decided it would be a good idea to take some pictures.  And this is what we did:



















That's everything so far...there will be more, and more time for me to share my experiences with ya'll.  Class is beckoning, which is surprising because living here doesn't exactly make me want to 'do school'

Deuces,

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment