Friday, August 13, 2010

Preparing to Embark

It's currently 8:52 Central Standard Time and my life is in ruins.  Not only have a failed to pack anything in bags, I've found it more enjoyable to catch up on all the Jersey Shore that I possibly could want to watch before I leave this country.  I'm hoping that in the next 24 hours I can manage to throw my clothes and belongings into some organized fashion before my parents forcibly remove me from the U.S. of A.  On a side note major props go out to DJ DD and E-Hads for the name, it is probably a little more family friendly than the name I had previously suggested.

Tomorrow, I plan on doing all things that are American.  Tristan Chan, Dave, and the Miami summer crew of 2009 will remember it as a day of glory and justice all rolled into fun-filled activities.  My preliminary itinerary is as follows:

8:00 am - Wake up
8:15 am - Breakfast/morning swim
9:00 am - Independence Day drinking game (Andy Klausing's special rule on Jeff Goldblum's dad included)
11:30 am - Hair cut action
12:00 - Pack a bit
12:05 - Drink a bit
12:08 - Pack a bit
12:12 - Drink a bit
12:14-3 pm - (pattern continues)
3:30 - pool action/fire off some fireworks
4:00 pm - Happy hour time at the sushi place 
  *** Side note => One may ask why on a day where I'm enjoying all things American, would I go to a Japanese sushi place?  Answer: One of the most American things is finding cheap deals.  As a well-educated collegiate, I find good deals, end of story.
5:45-7 pm - Enjoying my iPhone for the last time in 4 months.
8pm - dinner/pool time/drinking time
10ish/8 drinks later (whichever one is first) - trying my best to acquire a great British accent
11 pm - bed

6 am- airport

Then....Europe

Should be fun. 

More posts are soon to come, with pictures...hopefully they won't be as horribly written as this one

-CM 

No comments:

Post a Comment